Our Corporate Social Responsibility Profile
CSR Initiatives by Coconut BayTarget Area - Predominantly Social and Environment
Target Beneficiaries – Employees, Local Residents
- Full Accommodation and Food is provided to all our team members.
- Family Accommodation is also provided to those who request it.
- Provident Fund Option and Full Medical Health Insurance is provided to our entire team.
- Staff Transportation to and from Resort for staff living with their families in Trivandrum.
- Employees who have worked for over a year are given Interest Free Loans on request.
- Practical Training on Sustainability Topics for Greater Awareness – For staff awareness, instructions are given on the basis of actual tasks.
- Total compliance with the Local Labour Office Rules & Regulations. Reasonable working hours, Days Off etc.
- Employment of Women from the local area for Gardening, Utility works.
- Purchase of fruits and vegetables from Local Markets & Vendors
- Ayurvedic Medicines from only from Govt Licensed and ISO certified Organizations
- All Ayurveda Oil Waste is collected and sold to Local Agencies who recycle it.
- Help for Disabled Children and Scholarships in the Vizhinjam municipality.
- Providing of Dustbins along the beach and daily cleaning of beach vicinity.
Environmental Friendly Activities
- Kitchen Waste Water Treatment Facility
- Bio Gas Plant provides cooking gas to the Ay Centre
- Restaurant and shop provides only paper bags to the guest.
- CFL Lighting where ever possible.
- Kerala Pollution Control Board Certification